im not shopaholic and has never been
but ive been wearing cdg since 15 and im not broke …how?
sometimes i just buy them, but really
i think of it as an investment… and iam not
addicted to fashion or crazy about desinger lables
but i respect good design and good visuals.
- Use sale time period / press sales!
Usually its around june/july in japan i think, in korea its like may ish …
bla bla or like…. september for summer shit…and like i think
jan/feb?? for winter
go to small concept stores or select stores? in ur local area (paris, collete,
seoul, daily projects, tokyo via bus stop loveless etcetc)
i think like… some stores they ask for ur mailing info and usually if u do that
i think they send u private sale info or press sale info and new items info.
- Ask you friends who are magazine editors (they know best)
- have good friends around you who wear bless to galliano everyday and we all get bored and kinda give each other clothes… or we buy each other nice things.
- use comme des garcos guriella (?) store website! very useful… also check out corso como outlet in milano…
- BEFORE YOU BUY A PRICY ITEM THINK 3 TIMES
- is it good quality for the price? (check out stitching, material … etc)
- will i wear it often / use it often
- dont buy things which are “NOW” or trendy cos you’ll get sick of it
- CHECK for scratches on the item when shopping for accersory like…shoes…bags..
usually if u tell the person in the store “oh its dirty” or “it has this scratch can i get a new one?”
if they dont have a new one they give u discount … or ask boldly for it if ur
buying something like pierre hardy shoes…
if they give u a display piece say “i dont want a display piece could i get a new one?”
if they dont have it then ask for discount cos you dont want a display piece…
cos its scratched and lots of other ppl tried them on before.. u dont need to pay
full price for that.
- embarrasing but i do this sometimes when i think its necessory …
convince them to give u a discount because
no one will buy a crazy black fur ball looking alaia coat or stupid looking margiela camel toes shoes except for me.